Wednesday, June 24, 2009

a message from Sandra

an email from Sandra asking for it to be published on here:

Sandra slips quietly into the room and hands Amanda a note. It reads:

Dear Blog authors,
Sandra has been absent from commenting on the blog because she has been really, really SLACK!!
She is guilty of 'lurking!!! A crime born from complete and utter laziness!
Please feel free to punish her in anyway you deem fit.
Regards
dedicated blog reader.

Okay okay just a bit of a joke but I was wondering where all you girls are! I know you come in here... because out in the 'real world' a lot of you girls talk to me about the blog.. but where are the comments??
I know that when I have a layout on here it's nice to get feedback and love to see that someone has bothered to write something about it. So say HI!!and bring a note!!! lol
maybe a roll call to start off with
Zanny?
Trish?
Tracey?
Tiff?
Amanda?
Sue?
Meredith?
Maryanne? (she'll have a note.. she's away!)
Karen?
Jane P?
Alison?
Marika?
Michelle?
Gina?
Jenny?
out of towners??
locals?
Anymore??

I know I have missed heaps. say hi and lets give the girls some feedback.They must feel as though they are running the blog just for themselves.. It's great to have a place where us local girls .. and out of towners .. can showcase our work in a really friendly environment.I know it's helped me with my scrapping and I have also made a lot of new friends.
Cheers
Sandra

***
Thanks Sandra. I must say that there are times when it does feel a bit lonely, that Sue, Meredith and myself are just talking to ourselves LOL......and heck if we wanted to do that we could shut the blog down, save ourselves heaps of time and catchup over a coffee at the bakery instead!!
In saying that though, we are really thankful for the support everyone has shown us in the last couple of months - there have been lots of changes and we feel really lucky that all the E2C-ers have moved with us on those changes and supported our new look and new format. Thanks everyone.

18 comments:

sandra said...

I'm Here!!!!!
and I'm scrapping!! (finally!!!) lol
will show you later!!

Anonymous said...

I'm here too ... and for the first time in ages I too have been scrapping (well, the past 2 evenings when the kids are in bed) ... I'm making my Mum a mini album and it's nearly finished !! Yay, I might actually complete something for a change !
Kylie

sandra said...

oh! oh! oh!
Hi Kylie!
Show and tell time!!
would love to see it!!

Cassandra said...

Im here thank goodness Im not listed on roll. Thanks Sandra for giving us lurkers a jult. Amandas helped me out of my block and ill do a challenge real soon promise. Thanks girl for all the work you do put into blog. xxx
P.S Yes Im off Facebook at the moment LOL thats were else youll catch me LOL. Now I have wireless more speed Ill find things easier thats my excuse and Im sticking to it.

sandra said...

Hi Cassandra!!
Doing the challenges are great but you can also show and tell the work you have been up to lately.
LURVE seeing other peoples work..it's where I get all my ideas from!!


(bloody facebook!!! lol)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Im here. I have done a bit of scrapping lately, but alas NO challenges.
Karen D

Anonymous said...

Hi, Im here. I have done a bit of scrapping lately, but alas NO challenges.
Karen D

Tiff Firth said...

shmee here.
have been around. have been scrapping. have been doing the farm bookwork (yuk.) have been messing with the camera. I have a couple of things on the go atm so may not get around to the colour challenge but am looking forward to the July requirements. whoot toot.

Meredith said...

As you know I have been about!!

Must say that I know someone who has a Colour Combo layout that she assured me she would send in today ...J!!??

sandra said...

yes J!!! where is that layout!!!
and Karen... pleeease show us what you've been up to
we all love your work.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am here.
I am what you call a serial lurker lol
I love all your work. You are all very clever and talented.
Helen R
'out of towner'

Maryanne Ridgway said...

Im here......on my sisters computer, and theyre still on dial up...its SOOOOO bloody slow too, so probably wont be about the blog too much, till I get back anyway!!hoping to get some scrapping done when I get back....lucky me a big sale on at the great big scrapbook store at penrith.Not that I need anything really, but I ll have a little browese anyway.
cheers

SueP said...

LOL at your comments Sandra, just love it!!

I've been here too....as you would all know. And i am with Amanda, in Thanking you all for your great support....and DO come out from lurkin' and let's see your scrapping. I for one love to see everyones work and am inspired by it!

Off to Adelaide tomm....but will be back to post next months sketch, middle of next week :) Can't wait!!

Marika said...

Have been away for a few days have the colours out on the desk for the colour challenge hopefully will get to it soon.

Anonymous said...

WOW 14 .. now 15 comments.. you really stirred the pot didnt you??? and yes Im guilty too, I do enjoy looking at other peoples work. you are all so talented and inspiring. Sandra came over and tried to look at my album to see what could be put on here , lucky for me it was in the car!! I think the girls "In charge" here do a fantastic job,, I promise to write more notes, cheers Trish.S

Zan said...

Guilty as charged! Serial Lurkers Anonymous member here for the roll call. My internet went off-line for a few days this week and I was getting the DTs because I couldn't get onto the e2c blog. This morning oh joy of joys it is up and running again. You girls who run the show and those who are brave enough to contribute work are wonderful, alas I have nothing new to contribute exept my promise to comment more.

PS. Sandra you are a dag!

sandra said...

lol Zan.
Yes I have been called that it in the past.. quite a few times actually....hmmm must be true then.;)
great to see you here... I think we might have to have a mini challenge where you send in any past work... seeing as not too many people seem to be scrapping lately!
Karen! where are those layouts??

Anonymous said...

Hiya girls, another lurker here. I haven't had a lot of chances to scrap lately, I am actually trying to finish off my mini album (of our trip across the Simpson Desert last August); which I started at the retreat.
I love the new lay out of the blog and love seeing what everyone is doing. I am a working girl now, so life is busier that before!! Hope everyone enjoys the school holidays!! Kathryn D