Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ali E's tip of the day

20. Go make something right now. Stop whining. Stop coming up with excuses. Start now.

that wraps up all the 20 tips that Ali Edwards shared on her blog. I hope i haven't bored everyone to tears with these....i find them inspirational and i hope someone out there has too.

Thanks to the girls who have left comments on the tips.

Hopefully we will see lots of scrapping flooding into our inbox to show on here as things have been a little quiet of late!

Dont forget our challenges for this month - Sue's Sketch, Quote from the Book of She and the photography challenge. If you have already participated perhaps you would like to do either another layout OR think outside the square a little for the travel photography challenge. Get out your camera and get creative!

You might like to send in a picture of something that you have been working on at the moment - totally random and unrelated to the challenges. We love seeing what others have been making!

Don't panic - we wont let your scrapping mojo rest as I am certain that there are another one or two challenges just around the corner!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I had seen the 20 tips on Ali's blog and had thought about putting them here ... but you beat me to it!! I have really enjoyed seeing them day by day ... thought provoking!! Pity I have to sort the kids out and go to the bus cause I'd be out in that scrap room right now ... oh but I'm on the computer still ... whoops!!!

sandra said...

I swear this tip was directed straight at me yesterday. lol
was ummming and haaing and then came on the blog and saw that tip, and gave myself a 'slap' and went and scrapped.
and it worked!!