Saturday, June 13, 2009

Amanda - time TRAVEL


Thanks Meredith for reminding me about this funny photo on travel. Yes when we went to Ballarat i was desperate to do this dress up and step back in time type of photo. When we found out the cost involved there were a few hiccoughs but i managed to twist a few arms anyway.
Despite my dorky look on my face i totally LOVED how this turned out. Reasons why include:
  • Greg looks quite the regal gentleman,
  • We had to haggle and bargin with Kelsey to remove her headband for the shot (this was during the dreaded 'headband harry era' I think she may well be clutching it in her hand in the photo actually.
  • LOVE how angelic Piper looks in this. Totally perfect.

I was amazed at how well it turned out considering we had to sit still for a few seconds as it was an old (pinhole?) type camera - i thought this was an impossible ask for Piper but she performed brilliantly.

Very funny and i loved our little jaunt back in time. So another 'travel' photo but not taken by me obviously!

6 comments:

Meredith said...

Just love it!!

Now I should look for mine!! Goodness knows where it is!!!

sandra said...

PERFECT!
love this!
I have another dress up of mine somewhere...hmmm
Surely there are others who do too??

Anonymous said...

I am having a chuckle ATM, these photos are so cool!!! We too have one just likethat, and also have one of just R and I taken pre children, I should dig them out!!
Karen D :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, we have one too, only taken in October last year. P & I didnt have one taken many years ago pre-chidlren which I regret now. But they are fun to have.
Jane P

SueP said...

LOL - love that photo, i woulda loved one of those at Soveriegn Hill too but was too expensive at the time!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

amanda you all look the part so well,especially greg.
piper looks adorable, such a serious look on her little face.