Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sandra - she


Sandra says:

Hi Amanda
Here is my entry for the 'She' challenge...REALLY love these quotes. When I saw this quote in the list Narrelle came to mind...This is a scraplift.....look familiar?? lol
LOVED your Cry layout with young Sean, sooo used this layout as inspiration to try something new (lol.. again) and played with my photoshop.

I used photoshop to erase the background and make the photo lighter... there is a technical term there... but beyond me at the moment, and then printed the photo on to cardstock.Soo much fun... and scared the s#*t out of me too! 3 pieces of cardstock later (lol) and finally got to stick something on the page. Not 100% happy, but as Ali
says... just stick it on and move on!

thanks for the inspiration

Thank YOU Sandra. It is a huge compliment to be scraplifted and what an amazing job you have done. That quote is PERFECT and love the finished effect with the blue/teal papers picking up N's top. Stunning Sandra. You should be 110% happy chook!

Dont forget that you can forward your layouts/ photos / challenges to any one of us (Meredith, Sue and me) I am feeling like a bit of a blog hog atm so sharing out the posts would be fabbo :) We need the other two E2C ladies to feel the love as well!

7 comments:

sandra said...

oops sorry Amanda... your inbox must be in overdrive lately.
Will share the emails around ;)
Sue, hoping to send an email to you after the weekend!!

amanda hall said...

sorry Sandra that comment wasn't specifically meant for anyone - just a friendly reminder. I do love getting the emails!

I just feel a bit like i am taking over here and i wanna share!

Meredith said...

Oh absoloutely amazing Sandra ... I heard a whisper that this was in the wind ;-)

SueP said...

Oh Sandra, that is just.... beautiful!!! You are so clever!!


This months quotes are very inspiring ey?? Love them!

Tiff Firth said...

You are getting a bit of a handle on PS I see.

yippeeee :)

good one of relle. She can be a hard one to catch.

quote fits her to a T.
t

Anonymous said...

Well done Sandra, your bravery in experimenting is to be commended. This turned out very well. Tracey

Maryanne Ridgway said...

BRAVO sandra!

you have done a brilliant job!