Thursday, July 23, 2009

July colour challenge

Firstly - sorry that i have been AWOL so much from the blog of late. There is a fair bit happening in life for me at the moment and i just haven't felt much like being on the blog. VERY VERY soon those things that have been taking so much time and sucking my mojo dry will be all done, finished and complete so i will hopefully slip back into the blogging and scrapping groove again!


YAY!


This colour challenge is a bit of a rip off from the colour story blog which sadly seems not to be functioning anymore but i still love it for inspiration anyway!


I was going to get a bit more sombre colours, a bit more 'wintery' but decided to amp things up a little! I immediately felt happier and a bit warmer when i saw this colour combo. I hope it has the same effect on you too.


I hope you are inspired by these brights - let me know what you think.....let's encourage each other to visit here more often by commenting. It is always nice to see some fresh comments!
Send your finished layouts using this colour combo to me and we can share your cleverness around.



3 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh my goodness that is so delish ... I have family staying for the weekend so on Monday I am going to be a scrapping machine for 5 days!!!!! ;-)

In my dreams I suppose ... cause I was going to be going out to lunch tomorrow with my M & D and 2 kidlets but now I am working so we will see what happens next week!!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

these are gorgeous colors amanda.
they look so bright and fresh!!
glad to see youre still around, hope all your framing etc is just about done!sure youve done a fantastic job!hope you have a great weekend too,I think its your big 100th this weekend?
Got my SM mag today,and your LO looks fabulous.
And BIG BIG CONGRATS to sandra for her LO in there also.well done sandra!!

SueP said...

ooohhh, bright colours!!

Good colour challenge Amanda. Just sitting looking at them does make you feel brighter!!....hopefully i can get some inspiration!!