Thursday, July 16, 2009

Photo challenge ... Trish

Trish sent her photos through yesterday but somehow I got sidetracked and omitted to put them on the blog. Thank you for the reminder Sandra!!
Trish said ...
I am grateful that I have a lovely house in which to call home, and wonderful landlords.

I am grateful that I have a secure income that allows me to take my family on vacation.
I am grateful that I am capable even though it means sometimes I end up with trendy black fingernails, and yes it did hurt.proper real good like.
I have been lucky enough to enjoy pregnancy and all its joys and the wonderful idea of motherhood, even though the toys take over.
And I am grateful for some of the wonders of modern medicine that allowed my beautiful sister in law to be blessed with motherhood as well.
Wow Trish what a wonderful collection of photos ... and lovely words to go with them.
Thank you for sending them through ... I especially love the last one ... what a beautiful child!!!

6 comments:

SueP said...

Great photos and lovely words Trish!! I need to get around to this one, got some photos on the camera but not 5!

Tiff Firth said...

we think you're wonderful too Trish. ;o)

love the detail of the keys in the door, the sunnies on your flight booking and oh yes that proper real good like black pinkie polish.

sandra said...

great shots Trish.
love the last one... such a cutie.
Your sentiments with the last photo reminds me of a friend who tried for 17 years!!! with IVF and suffered a broken marriage before she was successful and had her beautiful little boy...

Maryanne Ridgway said...

great shots trish.Im thinking youre very much a doting aunt!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Trish. Love all the detail and it's has been an interesting and rewarding exercise this one. Tx Michelle

amanda hall said...

awwwwwww Trish. Stunning!