Monday, July 13, 2009

Marika - grateful photo challenge






Marika has sent in these images that represent the things that she is grateful for today.






1. Grateful for lush greenery in winter again




2. Grateful that my kids have an imagination lego building has been a great way to pass away the rainy days (both kids had to have their photo taken)











3. Grateful for water in the rain gauge again





4. Grateful to have a scrap room without it I couldn't see myself doing much scrapping as everything is set up and can be left half done.

5. Grateful for my clothes dryer which I wouldn't be without especially over the last few days


These are great photos Marika = I can really relate to every one of those things. After having NO drier (or properly working washing machine) for so long i was totally nodding my head at that one! Great shots of the kids too - isn't imagination and creative play wonderful.

7 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

what a top pic of the rain gauge. the fenceline really leads the eye to the background of the pic. My favourtie of them all. And yes to the tumble dryer. Mines going as we 'speak'

lol sandra. I must be the 'tragic' here lately. I seem to be bumping you off the top of the comments list. Would you like your crown back??
;o)

sandra said...

Lol Tiff
beat me by that much! (*holding up fingers to indicate an inch*)
You can keep the crown warm for me Tiff.... been a bit slack on the blog front lately.

Great shots Marika, can relate to every single one of them.

Meredith said...

I am loving those photos especially the rain gauge, love the angle of your shot. I too get a thrill from the green-ness and the clothes dryer (well not so much a thrill from the dryer ;-)!! Our boys love Lego too!!

Marika said...

Sorry about the messy scrap room it seems molly was in there when I worked yesterday.

Tiff Firth said...

lol
mess=creative genius.
tidy=anal retentive.

;)

sandra said...

pmsl Tiff
If that statement is true, then I must be in the same league as Michaelangelo or Da vinci!!.
My room looks like a dump truck has backed up in there and dumped the lot!!

SueP said...

Good photos Marika, love ya scrap room!!