Monday, July 6, 2009

Scrapbook Trends ...


I just bought a copy of this mag at the local paper shop ...

It is labelled June 2009 but it is actually the April 2009 USA copy reprinted in the UK and sold at about half the price that it can be bought for in other shops in Australia!!

Very interesting when some of the American scrap mags are ceasing publication (Simple Scrapbooks and Memory Makers) that we might be able to buy a UK version of a great USA mag right here in Cummins!!!

It must be an ongoing mag to be available to us because on the cover it says the price in UK Pounds and Aussie dollars and NZ dollars!!!

Just FYI!!!

5 comments:

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi meredith
how did you get on with your subscription, did you accept the online issues offer or did you get your money returned?
Im still getting mine posted to me but they take a long while to get here, and is more expensive for them apparently!would have been good to have them via the newsagent!

Meredith said...

I haven't heard back from them yet about my sub ... had better email them again or check the credit card to see if there is a refund ... as if, I reckon!!

Tiff Firth said...

oh goody. any way to save some $$. great tip. big thanks

Tiff Firth said...

fyi. Lyall only ordered in two copies and they are gone ;(

He did say he will be ordering a few more extras next time round, esp at that price!!!!

sandra said...

Just an update Tiff. Lyall has ordered more of that issue...
Thanks for the heads up Meredith.. I rang Lyall and asked him to hold a copy... didn't realise there were only 2!
And THANK YOU too, because I LOVE the magazine.. I always wondered what all the fuss was about.. now I see why!