Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sandra's in - sketch challenge



This one came in yesterday from Sandra.....sorry, i was bit busy to post it up ..... love your take on the sketch!! Looks great! I can imagine the giraffe thinking just those words!! :)

Love your felt and hand stitching!! And love the cluster of flowers in the corner!!
Thanks for giving it a go!


Hi Sue!

Yay I actually scrapped!Here is my interpretation of your sketch.I actually used felt too... a first for me.


Have a great weekend... my mind is already buzzing on the next challenge



cheers Sandra

6 comments:

Meredith said...

Love this one Sandra!! Great alphas that are so appropriate!! Love the embellishments ... the felt looks great. Funny photo too!!

Tiff Firth said...

I like how you've slightly grunged it with the light ink swipes around the edge. and the brown pp works well with the idea of giraffee spots.
noice.

Marika said...

Love it Sandra, love the embelishment cluster and that chip branch.Very funny photo too.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute photo Sandra!! I too love your embelishment cluster, nice work.
Karen D

Maryanne Ridgway said...

cool picture sandra! perfect with that title!
the felt flowers look great too.

amanda hall said...

great mix of letters Sandra. lovely.