Friday, July 24, 2009

Tracey's in - sketch challenge

Tracey says:

Howdy Sue,

Attached is a badly photographed layout that is suppose to be based on your sketch. This gave me a great deal of grief and frustration and what I pictured is nothing like it turned out to be. So needless to say if we turn your sketch upside down and inside out with a triple twist, then you get something like this layout. I desperately wanted to use these papers for something, a bit of overkill using most of them on one layout but never mind. Have a fab weekend.

Cheers,
Tracey

Wow Tracey, love everything about it!! Great take on the sketch, i say!! Love those papers and you have done a fabo job of putting it all together, very inspiring!!

Thanks for giving it a go!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I recognise that fella! I'm sure I had a bedroom just up the passage from him when we were kids??
As to be expected ~ fantastic work Tracey! Your an inspiration! Unfortunately your vast enthusiasm hasn't rubbed off onto me :(
Love ya' Tanya xx

Maryanne Ridgway said...

this is fantastic tracey.Love the title, and think youve done a great job with the sketch.
I have those papers too, and love them,theyre divine!I want to use them on everything, but dont scrap enough to!
Its great to see one of your pages on here again...now you need to give your zany friend a boot up the bum, and get her to do a challenge and send in...

amanda hall said...

oh this is LOVELY Trace! Those rectangle rounded corner boxes are stunning - and some more of that yummy Cosmo Cricket paper!

I really REALLY love this! You clever chook.......that red ribbon looks awesome and really sets everything off.

Meredith said...

Beautiful layout Tracey ... I too love those papers and you have done an excellent job! I also think the rounded corners look very effective, the red ribbon tops it off.

Marika said...

Love everything about it Tracey simply stunning. Just had these papaer arrive in the mail can't wait to use them.

Anonymous said...

Tracey, great take on the challenge. Great colours and pp and love the touch of red ribbon. TFS Michelle

Tiff Firth said...

I love the template look with your PP in 3 of them. glad to hear that your 'other' frustation with templates all worked out.
;o)
t